Jak has saved the Planet from evil once again, and all is as it should be. The loss of his father still effects Jak, so when he starts to see phantoms of Erol, Damas and the like, he begins to think he's seeing things.
But they are back - and for what purpose? The Precursors never give anyone their lives back for no reason without consequence.
This is the job of the RP - the characters are exploring either why they're back or why their loved ones are. Haven City still needs to be rebuilt, which the Haven-based characters may need to think about. I thought a loosely-based plot would be good so everyone could just mess around with it a little, and if you COMPLETELY HATE the plot, do tell me so I can fix it as soon as possible.
THE RULES AND GUIDELINES:
1. No god-modding. Jak is cool and all, but even heroes need to get hurt sometimes.
2. Applying for OCs is perfectly acceptable.
3. In the near future, you might want to think about a level for your character. Obviously, don't go off making Daxter stronger than Jak or something - think realistically. This will be the way the characters become stronger.
4. A limit of two characters per player please.
5. Please try to post at least once a week in either the RP or your personal journals. Otherwise we may well give your character to someone else.
6. PLEASE POST IN THIS COMM AND TELL PEOPLE IF YOU ARE GOING TO BE AWAY LONGER THAN A WEEK. We like to know when players are going off, and also it helps if someone wants to RP with you if they know where you are. No reason needs to be given, but just tell us.
More to come later on as the RP progresses.
P.S: If your character wants a weapon other than the one they may already have, that's fine, Try to have a limit please, and there are no all-powerful weapons that destroy all living things :D Or else we will ker-ban you.